EPROC BPM Platform designed to integrate, optimize and automate various business processes,and has a reliable high-performance process performance, easily integrated with existing ITbusiness solutions (Finance, documents, organizational, technical).
EPROC BPM key features:
- Business process automation, the separation process management tool from internal systems.
- Centralized and process coordination, integration and optimization for different exterior and interior components, operating independently.
- Provides asynchronous communication between components (Data Can Be present at various times, parts or fail to supply).
- Provides real-time processes management (time events).
- a process measurements, who saved and always available when needed ANALYSIS.
- Flexibility in need or outlook change business rules of the process, without affecting other system components.
- Easily expanded to include additional processes, channels, components.
EPROC BPM Benefits (compared with other similar products):
- Effectively combines business and technical processes.
- Light, purified functionality of process engine.
- Easy handles simultaneous parallel processes.
- Non-invasive: do not require the transformation of existing IT architecture in Enterprise.
- Extremely reliable engine of distributed architecture, self-recovering, never stopping.
- High-performance of system: speed service in real time up to 10,000 processes per sec.
- Open Source - Erlang / OTP-based language (low price based only on coding and maintenance, no license fee).
Our customers, using EPROC BPM:
- Developed, introduced and developed in the balance of power system planning.
- Communication between the satellite and the earth station assurance.
BPM integration company principal architecture:
The scheme of typical information systems architecture and possible business process management (BPM) place in service company.
External communication channels - each modern company provides its services, and communication with customers and partners using electronic communication channels. In the simplest case, this is an Internet portal and e-mail. Other commonly used channels is mobile applications, customer applications and adoption counseling telephone, integration with other service providers (Google services, social networks and k.t.), data exchange with operational partners and other channels.
Intra-enterprise system - depending on the activities and services of the internal systems and the purpose is different for each company. In some companies there may be quite a big variety which consists of both standard products and specific companies themselves to create solutions. In other entities, it may be only a few systems covering more features.
Integrative platform - if the company has a number of information systems as well as for higher system reliability, availability and security requirements between internal systems and external channels deployed intermediate integration layer. This layer simplifies and standardizes the exchange of data between systems. Order acceptance and data replication component ensures the internal systems of non-availability of services 24x7 through external communication channels.
Business process management (BPM) tool combines different business functions and therefore also assigned to the integration platform. However, unlike the ESB component that provides a single technological connection of different systems, BPM ensures the long-term (from-to) in the process of forming a transaction execution. If the company is not in use EPROC ESB BPM with other systems can be connected directly. EPROC BPM without the administration and management for the user interface also provides standard interfaces to integrate with the monitoring system.
Other possible BPM tool applications are:
- Multi-application integration, where business processes extend beyond the boundaries of a single system.
- Complex, requiring high reliability or frequently changing processes in isolation from the internal logic of the system.
- Explicit management processes within the system.
- SOA or MICROSERVICE architectural application.
Simplified EPROC internal BPM scheme
The main components:
- Process Engine - a key component in charge of all the active processes in execution. Co-ordinate the process of mutual and external communication. Provides process management functions.
- Data storage – ensures the process status and other data preservation. The information gathered can be used for various analyzes.
- User Interface – provides a graphical user interface to view information about the process and the ongoing process management. It allows you to perform the processes of interest to search for and view detailed process execution history.
- Connections – a different technology components that support for the process engine to integrate with other systems.
Technologies: Erlang, Java, Oracle, Linux.
- ESB and common integration solutions.
- System monitoring, measurement.
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehouse (outsource).
- Services - Systems architecture and consulting.